Huge Sale & Party
JUNE 8-9, 2019
SAVE THE DATE!
Open to the Living Adventure family & friends and the Bayfield community, we invite you to come join us and be part of this grand closing celebration.
We’re giving you a perfect excuse to come up to Bayfield early season – get that piece of gear you need for the summer, buy a kayak (!) buy 10 kayaks (!) which you will be able to demo, or just hang out and enjoy the Living Adventure campus with friends, family and co-workers from previous years.
For complete and updated (as of 5/24/19) information on the entire weekend: Sale hours and all items as well as the Gala Event on June 8 – click here:
Living Adventure Closing Celebration: Updated (from below!) Sales Items and Hours for June 8-9 and Updates & Details on the Gala Party at 7:00 p.m. June 8
Everything must GO!
Sale Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Saturday and Sunday.
- Kayak & Accessories: kayaks, paddles, spray skirts, pdfs, wet suits, pumps, paddle floats, dry bags, tow lines & more!
- Camping Gear: tents, pads, sleeping bags, stoves, fuel bottles, dry bags, foldable tables, toilet kits & more!
- Commercial Kitchen Gear: cook kits, Lexan utensils, storage bins, stainless sinks, freezers, fridges & more!
- Office Equipment: copy machine, printers, computers, office supplies & more!
- Miscellaneous: landscape and garden tools, carts, benches, tables, shade umbrellas, custom drying racks for all types of gear, three 15 passenger vans, kayak trailers & more!
Celebration of Living Adventure
We came in big, we decided to go out BIG. We’ve rented the beautiful Pavilion building on the City Dock in Bayfield.
Capacity is around 300, so it’ll be a romping great time.
- Program from 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Emcees are Julie Buckles and Charly Ray – Inland Sea Kayak Symposium favorites
- Program format will include highlights of various regional topics with a focus on a Living Adventure retrospective with slides and music.
- We’ll move the chairs out and make room for: A Live Band and Dance from 8:00 pm – ??!!